about 1 month ago
Are you looking for your next role as a CI Manager/Lead.
Next Generation are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Continuous Improvement Manager for an exciting Food Manufacturing facility based in Co Kildare. The company are currently undergoing a rapid phase of change and are looking for a CI Manager to join the team that will be responsible for driving continuous improvement and production efficiency whilst maintaining quality and health and safety standards. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wishes to develop their career in a fast paced, dynamic food manufacturing facility.
Please note your visa must allow you to work in Ireland unrestricted to apply for this position.
- Responsible for implementing process & product improvements in all areas of the
- Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE), yield control and process up-time
- Reporting to MD in relation to efficiencies and yield, responsible for monitoring and reporting on site KPI's
- Improve process capability and production volume while maintaining & improving production rates, efficiencies, yields, costs and changeovers and improving quality standards
- Liaison officer on all CI initiatives and practices at all plants
- Compliance of health, safety, quality and energy standards
- Train and educate the organization on the implementation of continuous improvement
- Minimum of 2+ years' experience in a Lean/CI focused role is essential
- Experience in a high volume manufacturing facility is essential
- Minimum of Six Sigma Green Belt, Black Belt certification is highly desirable
- Possess good ability to understand process's and variables
- Understand yields, efficiency measurement and capacity measurements.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Kate Curran at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.