15 days ago
Job Title: Clinical Supply Chain Manager -
Company: A pioneering biopharmaceutical company on the cusp of revolutionizing the treatment landscape for rare diseases. As we embark on Phase 2 trials for groundbreaking therapy, we are seeking a talented Clinical Supply Chain Manager to join their team .As this role will be part of a virtual supply chain it can be worked fully remote.
Role Overview: Reporting directly to the Global Head of Supply Chain, the Clinical Supply Chain Manager will play a key role in establishing and managing the clinical supply chain as the compnay progress through Phase 2 trials and prepare for Phase 3 and commercial launch.
- Maintain end-to-end patient supply processes to ensure the seamless execution of clinical trials.
- Craft and maintain precise clinical supply demand data aligned with study protocols, milestones, and patient projections.
- Represent Global Operations, cultivating strong relationships internally and externally, demonstrating exceptional communication skills.
- Lead external clinical trial supply vendors and distributors.
- Monitor vendor performance, proactively address any issues, and implement corrective actions as necessary.
- Drive the setup, execution, and close-out of clinical trial supplies with a focus on compliance and collaboration.
- Provide logistics support for manufacturing, coordinate drug supply, and manage clinical trial budgets.
- Degree qualified with 3-5 years of supply chain experience within the life sciences, ideally within global or regional supply chains.
- Strong virtual supply chain and supplier management skills are essential.
- Clinical supply chain and start-up experience are distinct advantages.
- Excellent project management experience.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Sarah Mac Mullan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on 00 353 1662 9120
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations