Excellent salary on offer DOE
019 60 97 84
12 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Cloud Advisor Lead with a growing Technology Organisation in Dublin South. This is a permanent role. Within the role you will be supporting new and existing clients with public cloud strategy, governance, devops and business solutions. You will create and deliver vision and strategy with a focus on cloud technology and digital transformation.
Within the role you will act as an advisor to your customers operating at a business and consultant level.
What you will be doing in the role.
- You will Engage with C-level executives to define Enterprise cloud strategies
- Create business cases on the value of cloud to your clients business.
- Identifying motivators/drivers for cloud adoption and unlocking business value for our customers
- Articulate business/industry fundamentals ( e.g., ROI, CBA, TCO); understand regulations and operational excellence (e.g., ITIL, SOX, Lean, Six Sigma); familiarity with business strategy frameworks (e.g., Norton/Kaplan, Blue/Red Ocean, N-ABC)
- Cost ownership.
- Develop governance models.
- Creating migration roadmaps.
- Communicating the business value moving to the cloud will provide to your customers.
What you will need:
- Experience working in a Senior IT executive role.
- Experience in IT Cloud Strategy & Consulting services
- Experience Managing executive Customer relationships and key business stakeholders
- Experience working on data centre migrations or cloud migrations with public cloud providers.
- Business and Technology Strategy (Valuation, benefit analysis, Industry analysis, enterprise architecture, EA frameworks, migration frameworks).
- Proven ability to be able to think strategically about business, product and technical challenges.
- Security, Risk, Governance and compliance (Security controls, risk management, regulations and compliance, governance models and frameworks)
The company will provide you with:
An exciting opportunity to work in an exciting Technology Organisation that will provide you with the experience you need to move your career to the next level and give yourself unparalleled career development and opportunity.
- Excellent remuneration and package is available, salary is DOE.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Zsofia Nemeth from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120. Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our Website.