016 49 85 43
about 1 year ago
I have a senior Cloud Data Architect role with a competitive multinational consulting company. In this role, you will join the cloud data architecture team and will be responsible for solutions architecture, implementation, infrastructure as a code and support.
If you are looking for the exposure of an international organization, and have a strong background working with Data & Solutions Architecture, and as a Software Developer with Python, this is a great job for you.
In this role:
- You will implement solutions using IoC,
- partner with Data Scientist and architects to build solutions architectures,
- identify and implement processes, tools, and methods that address data lifecycle, data security, data privacy and metadata management,
- develop fully automated solutions to enable performance and cost optimization solutions,
- develop and debug ETLs &
- contribute to the evolution of the overall analytics architecture strategy.
For this role:
- You'll need 5 years of experience working on a similar position,
- a strong exposure to Solutions Architecture including Data Architecture,
- hands-on experience working with AWS (Athena, Glue ETL/Catalog, Redshift, DynamoDB, AWS Lambda, CLI, EC2) &
- a strong background covering software development functions on Python.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Mauricio Groso from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line. Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, Finance, Insurance & Financial Services, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.