€70k - 90k per year
8 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Cloud Engineer with a growing Technology Organisation in Dublin South. This is a permanent role. Within the role you will be configuring and managing operational tasks for Azure services. You will be able to think outside of the box with a passion for developing team focused solutions to solve complicated engineering issues. You will architect cloud solutions across business and IT stacks.
What you will be doing in the role.
- Cloud architecture and maintenance
- You will configure and maintain services within and Azure environment.
- You will be automating workloads where possible.
- Deploying/configuring Virtual machines.
- Making sure Azure resources are managed as code and integrated into Devops pipeline.
- Implementing monitoring solutions.
- Ensuring everything is GDPR and Info Sec compliant.
What you will need:
- Experience in Agile/Scrum
- Automation experience with – Python, Shell
- Linux experience.
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker.
- Experience with any of the following – Chef, Ansible, Terraform, Puppet.
- A passion for technology and ability to strive in a busy environment.
- Experience as a cloud or software engineering.
- Experience with storage backups.
- Experience with Azure is preferred however if you are strong with another cloud provider then this will be considered.
The company will provide you with:
- An exciting opportunity to work in an innovative growing organisation where you will work with cutting edge technologies and be encouraged to progress your career and develop your technical skillset.
- Excellent salary and benefits package is on offer with this role.
The Next Step for you:
- Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Oisín Geoghegan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
- Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside
Of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for
Training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our