9 months ago
Commissioning Engineer - High Spec Water Systems
This role is a very important role within this growing Irish business. They are involved with the initial commissioning and technical services of the systems that this company build and run for high spec sites. The role will involve relationship building as well as the ability to manage the completion of technical commissioning projects
- Conducting rigorous testing on the systems to ensure that it operates to the required high level or operations
- Test the system thoroughly to ensure that H&S site requirements are met
- Assist with the design of the validations processes and always ensure that all processes are carries out to the fullest extent when commissioning or testing the system s
- Trouble shoot problems that may arise throughout the system commissioning
- Understand the budgeting requirements of the projects, and strive towards operating within that allocated budget.
- Work with, and supervise 3 rd party contractors when applicable for the commissioning process
- Manage all documentation required for both company process and site procedures
- Assist in a technical capacity for training purposes if needed
- A relevant degree
- Experience with Commissioning projects in the water industry or with the installation of water infrastructures on large sites is essential
- The ability to build and maintain relationships with Clients
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Luke Davis from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital Marketing, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.