Depending on experience
4 months ago
My client, a global developer of renewable energy, is now recruiting an experienced Content Development and Policy Executive to work as part of its global Corporate Communications & Corporate Affairs team.
This role will be Dublin-based and offers exposure across global energy markets and to a variety of senior leaders across our team around the world.
The role involves two over-arching areas of responsibility: (1) researching and collating energy insights across the sector globally and translating these into new content including thought-leadership Op-eds, blogs, video scripts and compelling content for the company’s digital and social media platforms, and (2) monitoring and reporting on energy policy issues across all Mainstream’s markets, including maintaining the monthly Corporate Affairs report.
The successful candidate will report to the Head of Corporate Communications and will work closely with its Marketing Manager as well as Corporate Affairs colleagues in local markets.
What you will do
- Researching, developing and creating new content across my client’s global digital platforms, supporting communications with input on infographic and managing content approvals
- Providing an accurate, comprehensive and efficient data research function for the Corporate Affairs team as well as senior leadership.
- Development of corporate narrative content including co-authoring blogs and thought-leaderships Op-Eds.
- Developing and producing scripts that deliver compelling insights for video blogs.
- Updating and optimizing content based on SEO best practices.
- Creating email marketing content that is compelling and drives engagement.
- Performing advanced research on political issues and public policy that impact Mainstream’s activities in all its target markets.
- Preparing high-quality briefing documents and issue papers in support of leadership’s decision-making.
- Keeping abreast of changes in policy globally which may create new business opportunities.
- Tracking the progress of key legislative activity in target markets.
What you will bring
- 2+ years of content development experience.
- An interest in, or experience of energy, electricity policy and renewable energy issues.
- Superior copywriting, proofreading and storytelling skills in English.
- Proven ability to simplify complex information and distil into clear, well developed and concise narrative.
- Demonstrate excellent qualitative and quantitative research skills.
- Prior experience in writing briefs and research products.
- Demonstrated initiative and creativity in communication, including digital media.
The Next Step for You:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Nicole O' Connor from Next Generation Recruitment [email protected] or 01 6498545.
Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, Finance, Insurance & Financial Services, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations.