9 months ago
Cost Accountant - Manufacturing site
This client is looking for a strong Cost Accountant to work with the senior management for strategic projects within this large business. The operation has many manufacturing sites based internationally and this role will be responsible for completing various projects on all of these sites.
- Assess, understand and develop reports for complex manufacturing operations
- Perform yield analysis for manufacturing lines
- Understand to operational budgets, profit projections and advise Senior Management on the budget setting and outputs required
- Monitor trends in costings and yields to advise for future planning for the business operations
- Work with all Business Unit Managers on the financial performances of their units
- This person must be a fully Qualified Accountant
- This person must have experience in a manufacturing operations and understand the ability to develop reporting on manufacturing yields and costings
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, advanced knowledge of Excel
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Luke Davis from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital Marketing, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.