7 months ago
Culinary & Innovation / NPD Specialist
Next Generation is recruiting a C&I Specialist for a leading FMCG company based in Kildare.
You will be responsible for launching approved products through the factories and to be an active member of the innovation project team.
- To organise product and sample submissions to customers and participate in presentations externally and internally to stakeholders and customers
- Arrange trials and pre-production trials on new products through the pilot plant and the manufacturing unit
- Drive the launch of new product concepts through the approved Stage Gate Process ensuring each stage is documented & signed off according to procedure
- Completion and recording of customer trackers, product costings, sensory analysis trials, competitor benchmarking and shelf life analysis trials from an organoleptic and microbiological point of view
- Completion of cooking instruction validation and calculation of nutrition profiles of the products
- Sign off finished product specifications in conjunction with QA for all new lines. Design QAS documents and approve all defect standards with the teams
- Complete 1 st production/launch sign off with the relevant teams and with the customer. Complete post-launch reviews and issue reports to the business teams
- Work with production and QA in relation to customer codes of practise, process improvements / yields / improving process efficiencies and cost reduction projects.
- Be part of the drive for innovation within company by participating in brainstorming, synectics sessions and trend analysis forums and market safaris
- Third Level Degree in Food Science or Culinary Science or related subject is essential
- 3+ years' experience in a New Product Development role within a FMCG company
- Excellent communication skills to seniors, suppliers and customers
The next step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Renata Kormann from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations. Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent. All our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.