about 1 year ago
Role Title: Customer Supply Manager
Reference Number: KC11529
Perm/Contract: 11 Month Fixed Term Contract
Next Generation Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Customer Supply Manager for a multi-national FMCG organisation with multiple operations globally. The successful candidate will gain a wealth of experience as part of the Supply Chain function within a hugely successful fast paced and dynamic environment. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to progress their career within rapidly expanding global organisation.
- Act as an interface between Retail Customers, Commercial and Supply Chain Teams
- Develop and strengthen relationships with Retail customers
- Responsible for customer service levels and ensuring standards across the business are maintained
- Reporting on Customer Service levels and presenting to senior Stakeholders within the business
- Responsible for meeting with key stakeholders on a regular basis to ensure contiunuity of supply to customers
- 3+ years’ in a similar supply focused role with a large FMCG organisation
- Qualification in a relevant discipline
- Customer facing experience with large Retail Customers
- Expert knowledge of ERP systems, SAP knowledge is advantageous
- Proven ability to make key decisions and communicate effectively with relevant stakeholders.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Kate from Next Generation Recruitment at or alternatively call . All applications will be considered and responded to in full. Applications are in strict confidence.
Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.
Next Generation are recruitment specialists in IT, Supply Chain, Engineering, Life Sciences, Sales, Marketing and Finance.