€75k per year
6 months ago
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic individual to join our Client Data and Analytics Team as a Data Architect/Modeller.
The role of the Data Architect/Modeller will be to to align, develop, implement and support the Data Strategic activities.
The Candidate works to translate business into data strategy through continuous engagement with various counterparts and a broader understanding of the business direction and challenges.
The Candidate will be responsible for defining, designing, implementing and governing data Architecture, Models and Solutions with visibility from all levels of the organisation including executives.
As a part of a dynamic team you will have the opportunity to contribute to multiple phases of solution lifecycle and lead a small team of data engineers/developers.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Owner of overall Data Architecture and Models aligned with company’s strategic direction
- Evaluate, create and maintain conceptual, logical and physical data models
- Maintain Data Model documentation as part of a repository
- Synchronise Data Models to ensure consistency between environments
- Create and maintain the Universal Data Model (UDM)
- Ensure that overall Data Architecture and Models comply with Standards, Compliance, Quality and Business requirements
- Proven experience with Data Modelling tools Engage and collaborate with multiple teams, individuals and vendors
- Measure and continuously improve Data Architecture and Models
- Ongoing support for Data Architecture and Models
- Pass system knowledge and accountability to Group and site SME’s utilising documentation, coaching and training activities
- Act as a Trusteed-Advisor and Strategic-Partner to our business and various 3rd -parties
- Continuous self-improvement through on-the-job learning, training and networking via external events
- Leading the activities and deliverables of a small team of data professionals
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- BSC in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience in similar roles and projects
- Excellent knowledge of relational and dimensional Data Modelling and DB design skills
- Must possess exceptional analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Highly motivated individual with strong sense of ownership
- Must be proactive with solid organisational and time management skills
- Exceptional written and verbal skills Excellent interpersonal, teamwork and communications skills
- Must have ability to document processes and procedures in a clear and logical manner including translating business requirements into technical requirements documentation Ability to present technical issues to non-technical audiences
- Passion for data and technology
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Luca Piano ([email protected]) from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on +353 1 9609776