019 60 97 84
10 months ago
An excellent opportunity has arisen with one of our clients for a Data Lead who has more than 3 years’ experience in the Data Space.
As a Data Lead you will help define, implement and lead on robust data management and reporting processes across the company (Analytics, Sales, Operations, Finance, Digital, etc.). You will serve as an expert in developing relevant data quality KPIs, Standards and reports. Developing a continuous improvement mind set by constantly striving for ways to improve efficiencies and ways of working. Work closely with all levels of the organization influencing and educating the business on data issues and opportunities, communicating the impact on complex processes, and establishing data quality metrics and targets.
What you will be doing in the role:
- Lead, advise and mentor other members of the data team on best practice in data management, data warehousing and reporting structures and standards where applicable.
- Identify, design and implement automation of processes to improve efficiency.
- Drive out self-service to ensure that AAI becomes a data driven organisation where data is treated as a cross functional strategic asset.
- Proactively input into the effective management of AAI’s data assets through best in class data management principles, methodologies and tools.
- Manage data requests and projects as applicable in the data and Business Intelligence space, following a standard AA methodology.
- Continuously challenge the business to think differently about how we use our information to drive internal process and decisions. Evangelise ‘the art of the possible’.
- Identify and standardise the use and governance of data, Design and implement methods to ensure consistent application and use of analytics for the organisation.
- Conduct full lifecycle analysis including requirements gathering, design and implementation of business intelligence solutions.
What you will need in the role:
- Experience in data warehousing design, modelling and data architecture processes and standards.
- Experience in leading small teams and mentoring others.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to explain data management &, advanced analytics concepts and outcomes to business leaders.
- Able to prioritise workload of self and others.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills, highly numerate with the ability to solve complex problems.
- Ability to complete investigations and excellent report writing skills
- Strong programming skills in SQL.
- Experience in SQL Server including Integration Services and Reporting Services a distinct advantage.
- Ability to manage projects concurrently and think laterally across a wide range of issues and from an organisational perspective.
- Experience of analytical software e.g. Spotfire, Tableau, Power BI.
- An understanding of data quality and master data management an advantage.
The company will provide you with:
- Competitive salary and package
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Zsofia Nemeth from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations.
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.