over 1 year ago
Our client, a leading investments organisation, is looking to bring on a talented Data Quality Analyst to join their team due to their rapid growth and progression.
You will act as a key player who will be responsible for managing technical initiatives and be part of the Data Service Operations Team handling tasks such as running, maintaining, supporting and troubleshooting the data service.
We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, results driven, has an analytical mind-set and is very business oriented as you will be acting as a primary link between data vendors and clients.
What will you be doing as the Data Quality Analyst:
- You will validate SQL automations to improve data coverage
- You will run and extract queries
- You will work as QA to locate, troubleshoot and resolve data gaps and issues when new data vendors sign
- You will monitor new client requests to ensure the priority fields are populated correctly
Who we are looking for:
- Very strong interpersonal, verbal and written skills
- Experienced with data analysis and requirements gathering
- Detail oriented and is well versed working in a pressurised environment
- A proven track record of problem solving as well as seeking and implementing solutions
What do you need to do the job?
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Office programs such as Excel and building VBA Macros
- BS in Finance, MIS, CS, IT, Engineering or a related field
It would be nice if you had:
- Fixed income and equity domain experience/knowledge as it will translate to Front Office
- Knowledge of ETL tools such a Kettle
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Trevor Rice from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation & Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.