019 60 97 84
10 months ago
A Data Scientist opportunity has arisen with one of our clients based in Killarney, Co. Kerry. The ideal candidate will have excellent predictive experience in high volume transaction environments.
What you will be doing in this position:
- Design & Development of new models and algorithms.
- Integration of models into the client company’s applications framework.
- Providing insights to the client company & their clients using various statistical methods such as clustering.
- Creating & maintaining datasets for modelling purposes.
- Managing data science assets to company standards.
- Working closely with Product Management on developing new product capabilities.
- Working closely with application development on joint developments.
- Advising the wider organisation on opportunities for data science to be applied in new areas.
What you will need for this position:
- High quality Masters or PhD in numerate field.
- 3+ years’ experience in data science.
- Experience in analytics frameworks & platforms such as Knime, Spark, Mahout,
- TensorFlow etc.
- Programming experience in one of Python, R, Java, Scala etc.
- Ability to work well in an agile team while taking responsibility for core development and decisions.
The company will provide you with:
- Competitive salary
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Zsofia Nemeth from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations.
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.