€80k - 100k per year
019 60 97 84
9 months ago
I am looking for an experience, PhD qualified Data Scientist to join my client’s research and operations team.
What you will be doing in the role:
- Core research on critical topics relating to anonymity, encryption, privacy and risk management, i.e. differential privacy, homomorphic encryption, etc.
- Understand business objectives and customer requirements.
- Suggesting and contributing to initiatives to develop new tools and technologies.
- Development of literature reviews / market landscape reports.
- Development of tools to enable automated analysis of data risk reports.
- Identification of risk assessment tests and configurations based on internal analysis and state of the art reviews.
- Development of algorithms to implement required privacy enhancement controls.
- Development of machine learning and predictive analytics models using anonymized customer data to support their key business requirements.
- Large-scale evaluation of effectiveness of company’s anonymization techniques and machine learning models developed for customers.
What you will need:
- PhD degree in a related discipline (computer science, statistics, data analytics, privacy).
- Applied knowledge (2+ years) in related programming environment (Python/Jupyter, Scala/Spark, R, etc).
- 2+ years of industry experience in a relevant role.
- Practical experience using machine learning and analysis techniques (clustering, regression, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc) and their real-world advantages, drawbacks and ideal usage scenarios.
- Excellent analytical and statistical analysis skills.
- Experience with manipulating and analysing data using data frames, pivot tables, visualization tools.
- Experience working with and creating data architectures.
- Direct experience with the entire data science project lifecycle, including requirements gathering, design, implementation, evaluation and presentation of results.
- Ability to present technical concepts and results clearly to different audiences and stakeholders.
- Experience in data privacy, GDPR compliance and risk management
- Working knowledge of Big Data technologies including Spark, Hadoop, Cassandra, Kafka, Redis, Hive, Impala.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure providers (AWS/Azure).
- Excellent experience with data partitions and transformation, and in-memory computations (large-scale join / groupby / aggregations).
- Experience designing and building large scale Spark applications and data pipelines, monitoring and optimizing Spark job performance.
- Customer requirements gathering and KPI reporting / presentation of data science project outputs.
- Industry experience in relevant vertical such as financial services, travel / hospitality, telecom, insurance, health.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
The company will provide you with:
- Outstanding salary
- health insurance,
- contributory pension scheme
- free lunches
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Zsofia Nemeth ([email protected]) from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 9609784.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations.
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.