2 months ago
Role Title: Demand Planner
Reference Number: KC9436
Next Generation Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Demand Planner for a multi-national FMCG organisation with multiple operations around Ireland and Europe. The successful candidate will gain a wealth of experience as part of the Supply Chain function within a hugely successful fast paced and dynamic environment. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to progress their career within a rapidly expanding organisation.
- Demand Planning and short term forecast management of the requirement for a large number of SKU’s within the Irish and International markets.
- Responsible for day to day administration requirements associated with Demand Planning to include inventory ordering and raising PO’s.
- Liaising with Sales and Supply Chain teams in relation to forecast requirements.
- Leading forecast meetings with relevant parties.
- Responsible for meeting with key customers to ensure alignment to forecast volumes.
- 2+ years’ Demand planning experience in a fast paced environment, ideally FMCG/Short shelf life products.
- Relevant third level degree preferably a CIPM/IIPMM Qualification.
- Proven ability to make key decisions and communicate effectively with relevant stakeholder/customers.
- Strong excel AND/OR data modelling experience is an absolute requirement.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Kate Curran from Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation & Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.