17 days ago
Role Title: Demand Planner
Reference Number: KC11338
Next Generation Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Demand Planner for a multi-national FMCG organisation with multiple operations around Ireland and Europe. The successful candidate will gain a wealth of experience as part of the Supply Chain function within a hugely successful fast paced and dynamic environment. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to progress their career within a rapidly expanding organisation.
- Demand Planning and short term forecast management of the requirement for a large number of SKU’s across various production sites
- Responsible for day to day administration requirements associated with Demand Planning
- Liaising with Sales and Supply Chain teams in relation to forecast requirements, offer advice on areas for increased sales opportunities based on forecast trends.
- Leading forecast meetings with relevant parties
- Responsible for meeting with key stakeholders to ensure alignment to forecast volumes.
- 2+ years’ Demand planning experience in a fast paced environment, ideally FMCG industry
- Advanced Excel experience is a necessity, SAP knowledge is advantageous
- Relevant third level degree preferably a CIPM/IIPMM Qualification
- Proven ability to make key decisions and communicate effectively with relevant stakeholders.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Kate from Next Generation Recruitment at [email protected] or alternatively call +353 1 66 29 120. All applications will be considered and responded to in full. Applications are in strict confidence.
Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.
Next Generation are recruitment specialists in IT, Supply Chain, Engineering, Life Sciences, Sales, Marketing and Finance.