almost 2 years ago
Role Title: Deputy Quality Manager
Reference Number: KC11542
Location: Dublin West
Next generation are currently recruiting an experienced Deputy Quality Manager to join a highly successful Food manufacturing organisation based in West Dublin. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that technical/quality standards are adhered to across the site. This role reports into the site Technical Manager and you would have responsibility for a team of 3 people within the QA department. This is an excellent opportunity for somebody to be part of a business that is going through a rapid phase of expansion with plenty of opportunity for career progression.
- Responsible for ensuring BRC/customers standards are maintained on site. Implementation of new QMS system as part of site expansion
- Liaising with customers in relation to Technical/Quality requirements for the site
- Review procedures, compile reports and liaise with colleagues and senior management to ensure any problems are resolved in a timely manner
- HACCP review and review of Quality Management Systems
- Completing supplier and customer specifications
- Communicate with customers, customer service representatives and Environmental Health Officers regarding audits. Leading supplier/customer audits
- 3+ years’ experience in a Senior Quality position within a Food manufacturing environment
- Experience with high risk products is essential
- Food science/ quality systems qualification
- Excellent written, verbal and problem solving skills
- Excellent managerial experience is essential
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Kate Curran from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.