Competitive daily rate on offer
about 2 years ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an IT Desktop Support Engineer with a leading Global Organisation based in North Dublin. This is a 6 month daily rate contract role with the view to extend to 12 months. Within the role you will provide Mac support and have the opportunity to become an important member of the Desktop team ensuring all IT issues are dealt with effectively and efficiently.
What you will be doing in the role.
- Taking ownership of IT issues and resolving effectively and efficiently.
- Providing Level 2 desktop support for Mac.
- Using your outstanding communication skills to resolve issues via phone, face to face and email.
- Monitor and resolve issues that come in via the ticketing system.
- Monitor systems, networks and servers.
- Imaging PC's and Macs.
What you will need:
- 3+ years' experience in IT Support.
- Excellent Mac support experience.
- Experience with remote support.
- Active Directory knowledge.
- Office 365 knowledge.
- Citrix knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills.
- You will work well on a team but also take ownership of issues and work well alone when required.
The company will provide you with:
- An exciting opportunity to work in an Organisation that will provide you with the opportunity for job satisfaction, to make a difference in what you whilst working with a great team.
- There is a competitive day rate on offer with this role.
The Next Step for you:
- Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Oisin Geoghegan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line.
- Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, Finance, Insurance & Financial Services, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.