Excellent Daily rate on offer
over 1 year ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an IT Desktop Support Engineer with a leading Global Organisation based in Dublin city centre. This is a 3-6 month daily rate contract role.
Within the role you will have the opportunity to become an important member of the Desktop team ensuring all IT issues are dealt with effectively and efficiently.
The organisation is looking for someone who is eager to learn new technologies and is enthusiastic about progressing their career and skill set. You will continuously learn on the job.
What you will be doing in the role.
- Taking ownership of IT issues and resolving effectively and efficiently.
- Dealing with Level 1 and 2 issues on a daily basis.
- Working on projects when required.
- Using your outstanding communication skills to resolve issues via phone, face to face and email.
What you will need:
- 2+ years' experience in IT Support.
- Windows - 7 & 10
- SCCM experience.
- Active Directory experience (group policies).
- Office 365 experience.
- Audio visual experience is a benefit.
- Excellent communication skills.
- You will work well on a team but also take ownership of issues and work well alone when required.
The company will provide you with:
- An exciting opportunity to work in an Organisation that will provide you with the opportunity for job satisfaction, to make a difference in what you whilst working with a great team.
- There is a competitive day rate on offer with this role.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Oisin Geoghegan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation & Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.