€28k per year
10 days ago
DIGITAL MARKETING ASSISTANT
A fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Assistant with 2 years experience, has come up with a well known Irish retailer based in Swords. Within the role you will have the opportunity to assist in implementing the overall digital marketing strategy (PPC, email, website content, SEO, partnerships and social). The right candidate for this role will be responsible for the daily creation and content management of the company's blog pages and you will shoot and edit photos and videos for company events.
- Creation and content management of company blogs
- Capture and edit photos and video
- Assist in implementing the overall digital marketing strategy
- Assess new opportunities on a commercial level and integrate these opportunities into the digital landscape
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Digital marketing qualification or equivalent;
- Experience with AdWords/ WordPress/ Google Analytics and sending email campaigns;
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- Experience in capturing and editing photos and video is expected
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and able to respond effectively within a fast moving environment;
- Strong verbal, analytical and written communication skills;
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Nicole O' Connor from Next Generation Recruitment [email protected] or 01 6498545.
Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, Finance, Insurance & Financial Services, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.