8 months ago
Digital Marketing Manager
A fantastic opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager to lead the digital strategy and online presence for my client, who is one of the top financial organisations in Ireland.
What does the job involve?
- You will be responsible for managing a digital team, the budget and channels to effectively maximise the return on investment.
- Leading and managing good relationships with external suppliers and agencies.
- You will be responsible for identifying opportunities to improve online conversion rates and end to end customer experience.
- You will be responsible for the overall digital strategy from the stage of conception until implementation as well as analysis of the results.
- Leading the planning, implementation, management and analysis of all SEO campaigns alongside assisting the PPC campaigns.
- Contributing to the creation digital media assets and artwork for social media, advertising, presentations and website projects.
You will have:
- A track record of successfully building and promoting brands online.
- Experience measuring and evaluating SEO initiatives.
- Ability to manage resources and numerous projects effectively
- Third level qualification in Marketing/digital media or equivalent marketing manager experience.
Next step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Varun Reddy at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations. Applications are in strict confidence.
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent. All our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.