6 months ago
Digital Project Manager
I have an exciting opportunity for a Digital project manager looking for their next career move. The role will involve planning and managing projects to deliver digital capabilities. Leading multi-disciplinary teams and utilising best practice processes and toolsets to efficiently deliver new technology.
- Project Management focusing on technical project delivery disciplines such as Design, Build, Test (SIT and UAT), Business Readiness
- Comfortable in adapting project management style to match the chosen methodology for a project e.g. waterfall or agile.
- Facilitate regular project delivery meetings e.g., planning, daily stand-ups, reviews.
- Configure and maintain project management tools - JIRA & Confluence
- Improve the teams technical work by reviewing results, establishing lessons learned and tracking improvement
- Identify and track key project milestones
- Clearly and accurately communicate project status, issues, dependencies and risks
- Proactively identify risks, manage and escalate where appropriate, working with stakeholders to keep projects on track
- Work with Portfolio Delivery Lead to decide resource allocation, make trade-offs among competing objectives and alternatives, and manage the interdependencies among the project areas to ensure success.
Core Technical Competencies
- Strong technical ability, with development/engineering background in financial services
- Strong track record of delivering in an environment which uses agile toolsets (JIRA)
- Scrum Master certification
- 7 + years Technical Project Management experience in complex, multi-location programs or projects
- Track record of delivering complex, multi-process technology solutions in a legacy IT environment
- Self-starter with a track record of executing complex projects with minimal guidance
- Strong facilitation and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills with ability to relate to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong attention to detail, highly analytical mindset
- Strong problem solving / critical reasoning capabilities
- Proactive and flexible approach; ability to work effectively with multiple priorities in parallel
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Nicole O' Connor from Next Generation Recruitment [email protected] or call 01 6498545.
Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, Finance, Insurance & Financial Services, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.