Negotiable based on your experience
5 days ago
Next Generation Recruitment needs a Digital Recruiter to grow our Digital recruitment team.
Who we are:
Next Generation Recruitment is an Irish Specialist Recruitment Company founded in 2007. We provide recruitment services tailored to our client's talent attraction strategy and our candidate's career expectations and goals.
The Digital recruitment team covers a wide range of roles, from Creative to Data Science, to Product and Sales & Marketing.
What your job will be:
- You will be working alongside the team, looking for all these hidden Digital candidates.
- You will be recruiting these amazing candidates for new and existing clients across a wide range of industries (who doesn't do Digital these days, right?)
- You will be interviewing candidates on the phone and face to face and prepare them for onsite interviews.
- You will foster strong relationships with clients and candidates.
- You will use recruitment marketing tools to build your brand and attract candidates.
Sounds appealing? Great, so to do this successfully...
- 1 to 2 years of experience in recruitment - we have junior recruiter roles open, but for this one, we need someone with experience.
- A keen interest in all things Digital - after all you'll be talking about that all day long!
- Some sort of third level of education
- The gift of the gab, you're a good storyteller: once you've found the perfect candidate you know how to get them interested.
- You're motivated by an inner sense of achievement, setting personal goals you can knock out of the park
And if you don't have all of the above don't worry maybe you share our values and that's a good start for a conversation with us too.
Talking about our Values, here they are:
Drive - our will to succeed
We work hard all the time to get the best results for our candidates and clients.
Judgement - our collective knowledge and wisdom
We share our learns and make decisions that are for the common good.
Positivity - our faith in each other
Our daily confidence and belief that good things can happen.
Team work - our common cause to improve people's lives
Working in harmony to get the best outcome for everyone.
Contenders - our desire to be the best
It is a sales environment - we are in it to win it.
What we offer our people:
Work life balance commitments
A permanent role
22 days holidays + 1 day for each year of service up to 25 days
Another day off for your birthday (and a cake)
Flexible start and finish (8-9.30am/5-6.30pm - half hour or one and half hour lunch)
Finish at 5pm on Fridays, finish at 4pm on Bank Holiday weekends
As part of our wellness strategy:
Monthly wellness day - tea and talks, fitness, music, community, environment
Corporate Social Responsibility - fundraising and opportunities to volunteer
Mental wellness - workshops and specific training for management to recognise and assist with signs of stress
Fresh fruit daily
Training and development:
Structured and tailored onsite learning programmes
Clear and transparent development and promotion opportunity programme
Education assistance (fees and time)
Nights out to celebrate the ups and downs of recruitment life
Summer event - half day, activity, dinner and drinks
Christmas event - half day, activity, dinner and drinks
Nitty gritty stuff:
Bike to work
Travel tax saver scheme
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Chloe Morisson at Next Generation by clicking on that Apply button!
Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, and Supply Chain & Operations
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.