Negotiable based on your experience
4 months ago
Next Generation Recruitment needs a Digital Recruiter to grow our Digital recruitment team.
Who we are:
Next Generation Recruitment is an Irish Specialist Recruitment Company founded in 2007. We provide recruitment services tailored to our client's talent attraction strategy and our candidate's career expectations and goals.
The Digital recruitment team covers a wide range of roles, from Creative to Data Science, to Product and Sales & Marketing.
What your job will be:
- You will be working alongside the team, looking for all these hidden Digital candidates.
- You will be recruiting these amazing candidates for new and existing clients across a wide range of industries (who doesn't do Digital these days, right?)
- You will be interviewing candidates on the phone and face to face and prepare them for onsite interviews.
- You will foster strong relationships with clients and candidates.
- You will use recruitment marketing tools to build your brand and attract candidates.
Sounds appealing? Great, so to do this successfully...
- 1 to 2 years of experience in recruitment - we have junior recruiter roles open, but for this one, we need someone with experience.
- A keen interest in all things Digital - after all you'll be talking about that all day long!
- Some sort of third level of education
- The gift of the gab, you're a good storyteller: once you've found the perfect candidate you know how to get them interested.
- You're motivated by an inner sense of achievement, setting personal goals you can knock out of the park
And if you don't have all of the above don't worry maybe you share our values and that's a good start for a conversation with us too.
Talking about our Values, here they are:
- Drive - our will to succeed
- Judgement - our collective knowledge and wisdom
- Positivity - our faith in each other
- Team work - our common cause to improve people's lives
- Contenders - our desire to be the best
Want to learn more? Click here: https://www.nextgeneration.ie/about
What do we offer our people?
Next Generation is committed to a strong work-life balance for our employees; we offer 22 days holidays + 1 day for each year of service and an extra day off for your birthday (and a cake). We understand that life commitments are not the same for everyone, and to manage that, we offer flexible start and finish times (8:30-9.30am/5-6.30pm). On Friday, we finish an hour early, and when it's a Bank holiday Friday, 2 hours early!
Our wellness program is employee-led in order to provide what people enjoy and need. Every month we run a wellness day on a different theme (multicultural - we have 5 nationalities in the office, physical wellness, team building, and environment). We also link our Corporate Social Responsibility to these events. Mental wellness is also one of our priorities as we all know recruitment can be intense; we run regular workshops (SOS, Becoming good at stress, Work Positive) and our management team is specifically trained to recognise and assist with signs of stress.
As a general rule, the office has a sweet tooth, so to compensate, we provide fresh fruits every day.
Training and development is at the forefront of our business. When you start with us, you enter a structured onsite learning programme that our L&D team tailors to your level of experience and your needs.
We have a clear and transparent development programme; from your 1 st day with us, you know where you can develop and what you need to achieve to get there. We also provide Education assistance (fees and time).
We enjoy fun times and celebrations! We will celebrate the ups and downs of recruitment life, your birthday and your work anniversary (with cake!). Our summer and Christmas parties have been known to epic and always involved a half day activity, dinner and drinks.
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Chloe Morisson at Next Generation by clicking on that Apply button!
Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations.
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.