28 days ago
Could this Distribution Analyst role be your next dream job? Are you looking to grow your career in the Biopharmaceutical Industry? Look no further, this is the job for you! My client is currently growing their Distribution team and they need someone like you to join them. They key aim of this role is to be the main point of contact for inventory management. This is a one year contract position based in Dublin.
- Ownership of the functionality of distribution interfaces
- Reporting and assessing metrics
- Resolving stock issues, write-offs and reconciliations
- Management of inventory accuracy and all stock exceptions on behalf of managers
- Support budgeting, reporting and audits
- Review contracts, ops manuals, SOPs, GDP compliance, and business reviews to provide comprehensive overviews across regions on specific topics
- Liaise with In-market Logistics Solutions and Regional Logistics role for providing relevant analyses and data to support their initiatives and evaluate scenarios
- SME in cross-functional forums
- 1-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Logistics experience is required
- GDP experience is essential
- A second EU language would be beneficial
- This role may also require flexibility for travel
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Emma Wickham at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.