10 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Documentation Specialist within a leading Dublin based Pharmaceutical organisation. Within this role you will have the chance to provide quality oversight for the production department and play a key role in reducing production lead time.
What you will be doing in the role:
- Batch documentation reviews
- Document control
- Raise deviations, change controls, etc. where necessary
- Management of the QMS
- Identify and implement improvements
- Actively participate in audit preparations
- Update and review SOPS, batch documents, etc.
What you will need:
- Minimum BSc. in a Scientific related discipline
- 2+ years’ experience in a GMP environment
The Next Step for you…
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Emma Wickham from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.