€0 per year
about 1 year ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Downstream Bioprocess Associate within a leading Global Biopharmaceutical Organisation based in North Dublin. If you are looking to join a well - known innovative organisation with an excellent reputation that is a leader in its field then this is the job for you. *Shift work is required*
What you will be doing in the role:
- Working across multiple teams to facilitate the implementation of the project design and validation of the manufacturing facility.
- Creation of SOPs & other technical documentation for large scale manufacturing
- Execution of commercial manufacturing processes
- Adheres to GMP and other quality standards
- Plays active part in investigations and optimisations of processes
- Operates all production equipment within the assigned functional area
- Effectively uses process automation systems and some supporting quality systems
- Assists with reviewing batch and exception reports for each manufacturing lot
- Supports culture of continuous improvement and operational excellence
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Minimum Level 7 in Engineering/ Science related subject
- 1-2 years' experience working in a GMP Life Science environment
- *Shift work is required*
- Stamp4 or EU citizenship required
The Next Step for you...
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Camila Ignacio from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 960 9773.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.