€33k per year
13 days ago
Role Title: Downstream Bioprocess Associate
Location: North Dublin
Job Ref: CI11686
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Downstream Bioprocess Associate within a leading Global Bio-pharmaceutical Organisation. This is a contract role based in Dublin. If you are looking to join a well - known innovative organisation with an excellent reputation that is a leader in its field then this is the job for you.
What you will be doing in the role:
- Working across multiple teams to facilitate the implementation of the project design and validation of the manufacturing facility.
- Creation of SOPs & other technical documentation for large scale manufacturing.
- Execution of commercial manufacturing processes.
- Adheres to GMP and other quality standards.
- Plays active part in investigations and optimisations of processes.
- Operates all production equipment within the assigned functional area.
- Effectively uses process automation systems and some supporting quality systems.
- Assists with reviewing batch and exception reports for each manufacturing lot.
- Supports culture of continuous improvement and operational excellence.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Minimum BSc. in a Scientific related discipline.
- A minimum 1-year large scale experience in a bio-pharmaceutical manufacturing facility.
- Stamp4 or EU Citizenship required
The Next Step for you...
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Camila Ignacio at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.