€60k - 65k per year
over 1 year ago
A fantastic opportunity has come up for an eCommerce Manager with a large Irish retail company based in Swords, North Dublin.
The successful candidate will have at least 3 years + experience in ecommerce.
As E-Commerce Manager you will develop and implement an ecommerce strategy for the organisation.
- Keeping up to date with eCommerce best practices
- Identifying areas of improvement and presenting them to management
- Monitor and report on Key performance metrics using Google Analytics alongside other reporting tools
- Manage the optimisation of website content, product descriptions and imagery
- Liase with all stakeholders to scope, plan, project manage and deliver digital projects
- Multivariate/AB testing to achieve sales, enhance customer experience and conversion goals
- Relevant third level degree and/or related professional qualification
- Minimum 3 years’ commercial experience in eCommerce
- In depth knowledge of eCommerce KPI’s (conversion rates, visitor numbers, AOV, customer value) Google Analytics, SEO)
- Ability to operate and influence at a senior level
- Project Management experience desirable
- Staff management/supervision experience essential
- Excellent written, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- High level of competence in Microsoft Office; particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work well in a team, both inside eCommerce Department and as part of the wider team.
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Nicole O' Connor from Next Generation Recruitment [email protected] or call 01 6498545.
Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, Finance, Insurance & Financial Services, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.