+353 1 96 09 783
10 months ago
eCommerce Account Manager
If you are an e-commerce guru who thrives on building strong client relationships on the basis of excellent service and thorough understanding of their business to be able to anticipate their needs and decisions - STOP BROWSING! We have what you need.
You will be acting as an accounts manager to assist clients in building their e-commerce websites on the platform - not only on boarding new clients but also working with and advising them on the best strategy based on their vision and strategy, driven by Market research and analysis.
- Managing and building relationships with existing and new clients
- Advising clients on their e-commerce strategies to improve their online results - ultimately driving their sales and adding value to their business
- Developing account plans based on a specific understanding of the client’s products and business guided by specific qualitative analysis and data.
- Assist clients in exploring the wider strategic opportunities in the e-commerce environment
- Hands-on management and optimization of client eStores - including promo planning, product listing optimization, conversion rate optimization
- Preparing monthly sales reports that reflect market trends, account trends, and competitive activities.
- Onboarding new clients
- 3 or more years of experience in an e-commerce or digital marketing role (that involved e-commerce)
- A BA or BS degree in a relevant field eg: Marketing, Digital marketing
- Experience in working with various e-commerce platforms
- Experience in client management
- Sales driven and eager to succeed
What’s in it for me?
You will be integrating into a close-knit, diverse team working in a collaborative environment where every person is valued. Although the team works hard – they often bond over office games and social events or over lunch which is provided daily by the company. And of course – everyone deserves to enjoy their FriYAY and put their feet up at 4:30.