€24k - 28k per year
about 2 years ago
A fantastic opportunity has come up for an eCommerce Assistant with a large Irish retail company based in Swords, North Dublin.
The successful candidate will have at least 1 year+ experience in a similar role and will have basic knowledge of Google Analytics.
As E-Commerce Assistant you will need to deliver promotional content to the website, including new product releases and bespoke landing pages. Your role will also involve testing new onsite features and functionality and monitoring website performance.
- 1-2 years' experience in an E-Commerce role, preferably within the retail sector
- Strong attention to detail
- Managing the product range from set up to delist.
- Writing detailed product descriptions for SEO
- Working with product suppliers to source imagery
- Co-ordinate with the trading team to schedule promotional activity including: product set up, landing page creation and online creative generation.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks
- To assist in developing our e-commerce offerings and create enhancements that will optimise sales and customer engagement online.
- 1 year+ experience in a similar role
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics and Excel
- Strong verbal, analytical and written communication skills
- Knowledge of E-Commerce / Online retail industry
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and able to respond effectively within a fast moving environment
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Nicole O' Connor from Next Generation Recruitment [email protected] or call 01 6498545.
Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, Finance, Insurance & Financial Services, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.