over 2 years ago
Content Manager (Ecommerce)
My client is a huge global manufacturer who is currently looking for a driven content manager to help them grow their business on the digital side here in Dublin city centre.
In this role, you will implement local Ireland marketing strategy for their ecommerce platform by using social, onsite and newsletter content to engage with customers and drive usage of their online utilities.
Your main duties:
- Manage FAQ’s content, customer segmentation and upload activation content.
- Define and implement local user acquisition strategy including production of all materials and implementation in country.
- Manage local A&P budget.
- Manage KPI’s and ongoing performance using various tools such as; Salesforce reports, BPM performance reports, Google Analytics, Mail Chimp and Market Logic.
- Measure and evaluate trends and report to key stakeholders in the organisation.
The skills and background needed:
- 3+ years Digital Customer Marketing experience– ideally B2B
- Previous experience in identifying target audience, managing agencies and writing creative briefs.
- Optimizing and managing offline marketing campaigns.
- Experience and a good knowledge of A/B and multivariate experiments website analytics tools (e.g. google analytics)
- Fluent in English essential, additional languages ideal.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics) and A/B and multivariate experiments.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Rory Lynch from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line.
Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, Finance, Insurance & Financial Services, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations.