3 months ago
E-Commerce Trading Manager (Fluent in Dutch/French/Spanish)
I have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced e-commerce professional to take a huge leap forward in their career. As an ecommerce trading manager, you will get an excellent opportunity to grow my client's online business by actively trading and optimising their online product portfolio.
What does the job involve?
- You will get to manage and build a team of two trading executives.
- Creating briefs for new products based on internal/external analysis of product portfolio.
- You will keep up with the latest customer trends and also monitor competitor activity.
- You will be responsible for optimising the existing product performance.
- Driving revenue growth through categorisation, promotion, merchandising, imagery, landing pages, content, pricing and more.
- You will create monthly product performance dashboards explaining site performance and identifying areas of improvement.
You will have:
- Fluency in English and Dutch/French.
- Third level qualification in marketing/ecommerce/business/equivalent work experience.
- Working knowledge of ecommerce KPIs and managerial experience.
- Significant experience in ecommerce and website merchandising.
- Strong Belgium/Netherlands market experience.
- If you have experience with Adobe analytics, PowerBI, Content Square or experience in retail or travel industries is a great advantage.
Next step for your:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Varun Reddy at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations. Applications are in strict confidence.
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent. All our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.