about 1 month ago
EHS Co-ordinator - Co. Kildare
Are you a recent graduate or have few years of experience in EHS looking to develop your career with a constantly growing company in the FMCG industry? Then look no further, I have the perfect role for you!
This is a one of a kind job opportunity as an EHS Co-ordinator with a fast paced and constantly growing food manufacturing company.
Their business is growing and they need someone like you to join their EHS team. You will be reporting into the EHS Manager and will support them in all aspects of Environment, Health and Safety across their site in County Kildare
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in County Kildare.
What will you do in this job?
- You will promote a strong health and safety culture within the workplace through a robust near miss and hazard reporting system. You will be managing and monitoring reporting system with continual involvement and communication with EHS Manager and other department representatives.
- You will manage the audit programme on the site, conduct safety inspections on a regular basis, prepare reports and implement corrective and preventative measures.
- You will identify and schedule new and on-going safety related training requirements.
- You will manage arrangements for emergency preparedness across the site in relation to areas including fire safety, chemical safety, and work-related vehicles.
- You will investigate, record and report accidents, incidents and near-misses promptly, ensuring any corrective actions are implemented without delay.
- You will co-ordinate environmental safety and sustainability procedures on site to ensure compliance with legal and best practice requirements.
And much more!
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have an Health and Safety Degree or Qualification.
- You have, ideally, previous experience in the manufacturing industry.
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are proficient in computer applications and MS Office
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary.
- Time to rest, with 20 days of paid annual leave.
And... much more!
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to SIMONA MORELLI at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.