competitive salary, healthcare, pension
28 days ago
Are you a EHS professional with previous experience in a manufacturing background?
A leading, global manufacturing company are looking for an experienced Environmental, Health and Safety Officer to join their rapidly expanding operation based in Dublin 15. This company has seen exponential growth in the previous year and will continue to do so as they proceed to successfully grow and expand in the manufacturing industry. The successful candidate will benefit from a competitive salary along with benefits and excellent career progression opportunities.
- To develop and update safety, environment, and health procedures
- EHS inspection and follow up
- Assist the organization of the fire drill, chemical spillages drill and so on
- Support the EHSMP (EHS management program) with EHS team. Participate in EHS routine meeting and update the status of EHSMP
- Accident investigation and develop the investigation report, following up on CAPA's
- Evaluate the compliance of regulations and legislations
- Help to carry out the internal environmental audit regularly
- Support construction projects in the EHS and fire protection field
- Conduct EHS related training to employees
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- Previous experience in a similar Environmental, Health and Safety position
- Previous experience in a high volume regulated manufacturing environment is desirable
- Degree qualified in Health and Safety or a technically related discipline
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Career Progression Opportunities
The Next Step:
If this position is of interest to you, please forward your CV to Megan O'Connor at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking the Apply button.
Next Generation specialize in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organization without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.