pension, healthcare, subsidised canteen
19 days ago
Job Title: EHS Officer
Location: Dublin 15
Job Description: As an EHS Officer at our client's company, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring our organisation complies with environmental, health, and safety regulations. Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing safety programs, policies, and procedures.
- Conducting safety audits and inspections to identify hazards and recommend corrective actions.
- Monitoring environmental performance and recommending improvements.
- Investigating accidents, incidents, and near misses to determine root causes.
- Developing risk mitigation strategies and emergency response plans.
- Providing EHS training to employees, contractors, and visitors.
- Maintaining accurate records and documentation related to EHS activities.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to drive a culture of safety and sustainability.
- Continuously evaluating and improving EHS programs.
- Bachelor's degree in Environmental Science, Occupational Health and Safety, or a related field.
- Professional certification (e.g., Certified Safety Professional, Certified Industrial Hygienist) is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of relevant environmental, health, and safety regulations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving abilities.
- Proficiency in EHS software and tools.
- Prior experience in a similar EHS role is preferred.
Why Choose our client?
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic team dedicated to safety and sustainability.
- Chance to make a real impact on the company's EHS initiatives.
- Excellent exposure, career progression opportunities and lots more!
How to Apply: If you are passionate about environmental health and safety and want to contribute to a company that values these principles, we invite you to apply for the EHS Officer position. Please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your qualifications and relevant experience