016 49 85 46
22 days ago
Are you the EHS (Process) Engineer we are searching for? If you are a spectacular EHS (Process) Engineer who wants to take the next step working at an amazing company then keep reading!
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in Dublin.
What will you do in this job?
- Develop and lead the Process Safety Programme on site to define the company's best practice for individual operations/engineering design with respect to process safety/ATEX and machinery safety, and industrial hygiene requirements.
Develop and lead HAZOP/process risk assessments plan for the Bulk Business Unit.
Support the engineering department in the application of Process Safety elements as per the project development stages for both capital Projects and New Process Introduction and development of EHS related project handover documentation.
Lead and support on site audits, to ensure that the company are compliant with applicable process safety requirements, ISO Standards and global programmes/policies.
Champion a culture of process safety excellence; managing and eradicating EHS operational risks and hazards to ensure an accident/hazard free work environment.
Responsible for continual improvements on the company's environmental footprint and increase sustainability.
Collaboratively work with specific departments to provide instruction and training to supervisors on EHS programme initiatives.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- Degree in Chemical Engineering
- 3-5 years experience in industry, preferably pharmaceutical
- Demonstrated experience in process safety and process safety management systems is required
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary with incentives/bonus.
- Time to rest, with 25 days of paid annual leave.
- Free onsite parking.
- Subsidised canteen.
And… much more!
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Nicole Tianihad at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.