016 49 85 46
3 months ago
A leading food manufacturing company is looking for an experienced Maintenance Electrician to lead and manage the daily activities of a team of fitters and electricians. Based in the Maintenance Department, you will be responsible for ensuring all maintenance work is carried out efficiently and effectively, delivering a high-quality maintenance service to production and the site wide facility.
- Maintenance support, including reactive repairs and planned maintenance within the manufacturing and office facility
- Installation and commissioning/programming and diagnostic of plant/equipment, and troubleshooting of same
- Maximise uptime of machinery/minimise downtime in production and utility areas
- Execution of the preventive maintenance programmes
- Overseeing of Contractors on site
- Technical support for all the plant facilities
- Carry out engineering work orders in a timely and safe manner while maintaining adherence to cGMP
- Collaboration with equipment suppliers on new equipment and installations and modifications
- Carrying out risk assessments of new and existing machines and ensuring training is rolled out to the Maintenance Team
- Working closely with the Engineering Manager and other area managers to ensure all information is shared in a timely and efficient manner, keeping them informed of significant developments within their areas
- Fully support the line leaders/line support i.e. Overtime, shifts cover, phone support and call outs
- Qualified time served electrician or third level qualification in Engineering
- Experience in FMCG/food manufacturing environment
- Mechanical experience
- Experience in management of skilled operatives (advantageous)
The Next Step for you
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Nicole Tianihad at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.