about 2 months ago
One of Europe’s leading food processing companies is seeking an Electrician to be based at their site in County Meath. The successful candidate will have a relevant trade qualification and at least 3 years’ experience within the food industry.
- Work as part of a team in ensuring the daily production plan is maintained
- Monitoring of all machinery and equipment to ensure minimum downtime
- Maintenance of the plant and equipment to optimum performance
- Assist with the implementation of preventative maintenance schedules for all machines
- Perform all pre start, hygiene and safety checks as required
- Report all faults and damages to the Line Supervisor
- Document all aspects of work carried out and keep management informed of potential issues.
The Right Person:
- Qualified Electrician
- Experience in the food industry
The Next Step:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Ash Hearn, Talent Acquisition Partner, Next Generation Recruitment at [email protected] or alternatively give me a call on 01 649 8545 (DD) for more detail.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.