8 months ago
One of Europe’s leading food processing companies is seeking an Electrician to be based at their site in County Roscommon. The successful candidate will have a relevant trade qualification and at least 3 years’ experience within the food industry.
- Work as part of a team in ensuring the daily production plan is maintained
- Monitoring of all machinery and equipment to ensure minimum downtime
- Maintenance of the plant and equipment to optimum performance
- Assist with the implementation of preventative maintenance schedules for all machines
- Perform all pre start, hygiene and safety checks as required
- Report all faults and damages to the Line Supervisor
- Document all aspects of work carried out and keep management informed of potential issues.
The Right Person:
- Qualified Electrician
- Experience in the food industry
The Next Step:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Ash Hearn, Talent Acquisition Partner, Next Generation Recruitment at [email protected] or alternatively give me a call on 01 649 8545 (DD) for more detail.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation & Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.