7 months ago
An exciting opportunity within an expanding biopharma in Dublin. This company has enjoyed continued growth for their product portfolio in Europe and has a number of key product launches planned across their expanding European supply chain. As a result, they are looking to add to their Dublin based supply chain are looking to hire an experienced Director Supply Chain
- This position will report into a global VP Supply Chain and will lead the expansion of the EMEA commercial supply chain as the organisation ramps up
- This position will lead end to end supply chain functions with the commercial supply chain
- This position will be responsible for managing the strategic relationship of key suppliers to ensure no disruption to market supply of existing products and new products launched.
- Another focus of this role will be to ensure S&OP processes are fit for purpose as the organisation continues to expand.
- This position will ensure all product launches are executed effectively and will work closely with quality and regulatory affairs functions to ensure all milestones are met in an efficient manner.
- Ideally degree qualified with 10-15 plus years supply chain experience in the life science sector ideally within virtual supply chains.
- Strong planning and supplier management is required.
- Biopharma and cold chain distribution experience a distinct advantage
- Strong people management is required
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Sarah Mac Mullan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on 00 353 1662 9120
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations