Sarah Mac Mullan
about 1 year ago
An expanding biopharmaceutical start-up are about to a launch a product portfolio in the EMEA region and as a result they need to hire a Supply Chain Director for the region to be based the EMEA headquarters in Dublin . This organisation specialise in developing biopharmaceutical products to treat rare diseases and ideally are looking for a senior supply chain professional with strong biotech and start-up experience . The organisation have a strategic supply chain team in place and are looking to expand this presence significantly over the next couple of years as the organisation strengthens their presence within the EMEA region.
- Reporting into a Global Head of Supply Chain Operations this role will be primarily focused on developing relationships with the organisation’s contract manufacturers and suppliers within their outsourced supply chain .
- This role will require the individual to oversee all global artwork and product launches processes as the organisation establishes and expands their product portfolio within EMEA.
- Another focus of this role is to manage all direct supply of raw material and finished product to ensure all product launches are managed effectively and there is no disruption to market supply.
- There will also be a focus on establishes best practice across all supply chain functions with a particular focus on CMO and supplier management.
- This role will also need to establish due process in relation to serialisation and to establish relationships will all necessary European medicines and regulatory authorities.
Degree qualification with 8-10 years supply chain experience ideally within the biopharmaceutical sector.
Start-up experience would be a distinct advantage
CMO management and strong supplier management are essential
People management experience is required
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Sarah Mac Mullan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.