19 days ago
3rd January 2023
Ready to move into your next role as an Engineering Planner? Are you looking to grow your career in Biopharmaceuticals? If you are a spectacular Engineering professional who wants to take the next step working at an amazing biologics company, then keep reading!
This is a contract of 12 months (full-time) job based in Dublin.
What will you do in this job?
- You will be communicating with Technicians and Engineers to develop the current planning strategies for optimum use of downtime windows and resources
- You will be responsible for prioritising safety in corrective maintenance planning - identify risks associated with any tasks and putting in place mitigations as required
- You will be ensuring LOTO boundaries are correct for corrective maintenance works
- You will be responsible for ensuring correct permits in place for activities and external contractors
- You will be responsible for tying in corrective maintenance with current planned maintenance to avoid duplication of works and ensure a reduction in downtime
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You hold a Level 7 or 8 Engineering related qualification or trade qualification (industry experience taken into account)
- You have had exposure to maintenance/engineering planning and LOTO
- CMMS experience in Maximo, SAP or similar
- Strong communications, organisational and analytical skills
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Chloe Donegan at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Not ready to apply just yet? Meet with our recruiters here or get some inspiration to update your CV there .
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.