10 months ago
European Business Development Manager
Ready for a move into your next role as a European Business Development Manager? Are you interested in growing your career in a dynamic Food manufacturing organisation? Maybe this is the perfect role for you. Our client, a leading Multi-National Food company based in Kildare are looking to grow their existing Sales team with an enthusiastic and experienced European Business Development Manager. This is a permanent position that will offer excellent career development opportunities for the right individual. Reporting to the company MD, the successful candidate will be given the opportunity to grow and develop the business in Ireland, Europe and other International Markets.
Please note this role is based out of Kildare and will require flexibility around international travel in future (in-line with COVID-19 travel guidelines).
What you will do in this job:
- Achieve revenue and margin targets by executing sales strategy in UK, Ireland and expanding European markets
- Owner of retail strategy for growing European markets
- Manage a team of European Sales Executives, responsible for overall division performance.
- Assist in the launch of new products to market
- Communicate with other departments within the business e.g Marketing /Product Development
- Analysis of products and promotion performance. Providing recommendations to customers with regard to product range
- Develop relationships with customers and key contacts
- Preparation of reports and delivery to Senior Management
- P&L Responsibility
Minimum requirements for this job:
- Minimum 5 years in an International Sales position within the FMCG sector
- People management experience is essential in this position
- Extensive knowledge of retail market in UK and wider Europe
- Proven track record of developing new accounts in Europe is essential
- Strong commercial and financial acumen
- Flexible re travel (In line with COVID-19 guidelines)
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Kate Curran at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.