Sarah Mac Mullan
over 1 year ago
A leading global bio-pharmaceutical has undergone significant expansion at local , regional and global level primarily through product development and organic growth . Alongside this expansion the organisation has under gone significant transformation within their global supply chain processes .As a result of this they are looking to hire a Direct of Customer Supply for the EMEA region .
- This role will report into a Senior Director of Global Supply Chain Operations and will work primarily with the EMEA commercial teams to strategically manage customer operations within the region.
- This role will be focused on ensuring that the new global supply chain strategy is aligned with all customer strategy and in line with the strategy of the organisation going forward.
- Another focus of this role is to ensure that all product launches are managed effectively into all markets and that they are aligned with customer operations within the EMEA region.
- Another focus of this role is work proactively with global supply chain to deliver effective customer supply solutions for all existing and new products within the EMEA region.
- This role will also require the individual to work with regulatory to ensure that there is 100% with all customer supply in the region.
Degree qualified with 10-12 years customer operations and supply chain at global or regional level within the life science sector .
Cold Chain Distribution experience is essential.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Sarah Mac Mullan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on 00 353 1662 9120
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.