4 days ago
Are you the Executive Assistant we are searching for? If you are a spectacular Executive Assistant who wants to take the next step working at an amazing biologics manufacturing company then keep reading!
This is a contract to the end of May 2023 (full-time) job based in Dublin. Hybrid model remote working is available.
What will you do in this job?
- You will support the Site Leadership Team in managing their itineraries, daily workload and facilitating their requirements
- You will support the management of the recruitment process, interview scheduling, and onboarding for new hires (staff and contractors) and vendor access to the site
- You will have ownership of site sharepoints, manage site social events, and coordinate key corporate visits & events
- You will assist in the preparation of correspondence, presentations and/or reports as required
- You will organise and coordinate leadership meetings as required
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have previous experience as an Executive Assistant, with a proven track record in a busy administrative role, ideally within a manufacturing operations environment (bio/pharmaceutical preferred, but open to other industries such as FMCG)
- You have excellent PC skills (e.g. Microsoft Office Suite, SAP, Ariba, OrgPlus)
- You have excellent interpersonal and organisational skills and proven ability to multitask and excellent communication
- If you happen to have experience with recruiting and supporting the hiring process, that would be amazing, but that's not a deal breaker if you don't
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to NICOLE TIANIHAD at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.