about 2 years ago
An exciting opportunity has come up for an Executive Assistant within a leading global Biopharmaceutical organisation based in North Dublin. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in a busy Administration role preferably in a manufacturing operations environment.
- Support the Directors in managing their schedules and daily workload
- To prioritize, organize and distribute departmental administrative tasks to team members
- Assist in the preparation of correspondence, presentations and/or reports
- Assist with travel coordination and expense reporting.
- Places and tracks requisitions
- To organize, co-ordinate and record meetings
- To liaise with Department Directors and Managers to provide administrative support
- Help with on boarding of new team members.
- A proven track record in a busy Administration role
- Experience working well in a team environment
- The ability to react to changing business needs, as well as problem solving and administrative ability.
- Excellent PC skills to include Microsoft Office Suite, SAP, Ariba, Concur
- Excellent Interpersonal and Organizational Skills and proven ability to multitask.
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Nicole O' Connor from Next Generation Recruitment [email protected] or call 01 6498545.
Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, Finance, Insurance & Financial Services, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.