3 months ago
Executive Development Chef- Food Manufacturing
Ready for a move into your next role as an Executive Development Chef? Are you interested in leading a team of Development Chefs in a dynamic food manufacturing organisation. Maybe this is the perfect role for you. Our client, a leading Multi-National Food company based in Kildare are looking to grow their existing Culinary and Innovation team with an enthusiastic and experienced Executive Development Chef. This is a permanent position that will offer excellent career development opportunities for the right individual. The successful candidate will gain a wealth of experience leading the innovation process across a variety of products and will also be responsible for developing and inspiring a team of Development Chefs within the organisation.
What you will do in this job:
- Lead a team of Development Chefs to deliver strategic business goals whilst developing a culture of food innovation within the business
- Lead the idea generation and recipe development process on behalf of the organisation by driving food developments from customer briefs / blue skies concepts & also making improvements to existing product recipes whilst ensuring product are commercially viable
- Work as part of a cross functional management team internally (Sales, Marketing, NPD Project Team) to create a strategic innovation pipeline and ensure continuity of business growth
- Work with the Sales team to deliver product presentations/demonstrations, samples & new product concepts to the business, B2B customers & retailers
- Work with NPD Project Teams to ensure products are commercially viable and suitable for factory scale up
- Creating, developing and improving supplier relationships
- Identifying new food trends and benchmarking against competitor products
Minimum requirements for this job:
- 3+ Years experience as an Executive Chef leading a team of development chefs within a food manufacturing environment
- 5+ Years' experience within the Food Industry
- Customer facing experience is a neccesity as you will be heavily involved in customer demonstrations and presentations
- Culinary Arts qualification
- Ability to deliver visionary and innovation products that demonstrate culinary excellence
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Kate Curran at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.