€30k - 40k per year
almost 2 years ago
Next Generation Recruitment need experienced recruiters to grow our Life Science and Engineering (electrical/mechanical/process/maintenance) teams!
Who we are:
Next Generation is an Irish Specialist Recruitment Company founded in 2007. We provide recruitment services tailored to our client's talent attraction strategy and our candidate's career expectations and goals.
We are looking for experienced recruiters to work on our Life Science and Engineering (electrical/mechanical/process/maintenance) teams.
What your job will be:
- Finding the needle in the haystack - AKA sourcing strong candidates for your clients.
- Interviewing candidates on the phone and face to face.
- Fostering strong relationships with new and existing clients.
- Recruitment marketing to build your brand and attract candidates.
Sounds appealing? Great!
To be successful in this job, you need:
- At least 1-2 years of experience in recruitment (ideally in an agency and doing business development in Ireland or Europe).
- Experience in recruiting in the science, engineering or pharmaceutical space, or maybe engineering | pharma | science is what you studied.
- You are able to influence clients and candidates to achieve your goals.
- You have superior ability to perform individually in a competitive environment.
- You are money and rewards motivated; in recruitment you're here to reap the fruits of your hard work.
- You share our values. :o)
Talking about our Values, here they are: Drive, Judgement, Positivity, Contenders and Team work
Want to learn more about what this means to us? Visit: https://www.nextgeneration.ie/about
What do we offer our people?
Base salary: 30-40K
A strong and uncapped commission structure .
Next Generation is committed to a strong work-life balance for our employees; we offer 22 days holidays + 1 day for each year of service and an extra day off for your birthday (and a cake). We understand that life commitments are not the same for everyone, and to manage that, we offer flexible start and finish times (8:30-9.30am/5-6.30pm). On Friday, we finish an hour early, and when it's a Bank holiday Friday, 2 hours early!
Our wellness program is employee-led, in order to provide what people enjoy and need. Every month we run a wellness day on a different theme (multicultural - we have 8 nationalities in the office, physical wellness, team building, and environment). We also link our Corporate Social Responsibility to these events. Mental wellness is also one of our priorities as we all know recruitment can be intense; we run regular workshops (SOS, Becoming good at stress, Work Positive) and we even have our very own Mental Health 1st Aider.
As a general rule, the office has a sweet tooth, so to compensate, we provide fresh fruits every day.
Training and development is at the forefront of our business. When you start with us, you enter a structured onsite learning programme that our L&D team tailors to your level of experience and your needs.
We have a clear and transparent development programme; from your 1st day with us, you know where you can develop and what you need to achieve to get there. We also provide Education assistance (fees and time).
We enjoy fun times and celebrations! We will celebrate the ups and downs of recruitment life, your birthday and your work anniversaries (with cake!). Our summer and Christmas parties have been known to epic and always involved a half day activity, dinner and drinks.
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Chloe Morisson at Next Generation by clicking on that Apply button!
Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations.
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.