25 days ago
Factory Manager - FMCG Production Facility
We are currently seeking an experienced Factory Manager to join a well-established FMCG production facility based in Waterford. As the Factory Manager, you will play a pivotal role in overseeing the day-to-day operations of a complex production environment, managing a dedicated team of 100+ individuals.
- Lead strategic initiatives for the overall growth and development of the business.
- Manage operational, labour and Capex budgets for the site
- Manage and optimize day-to-day operations to ensure efficiency and productivity.
- Oversee Quality, Health and Safety, Engineering, and Continuous Improvement functions.
- Drive a culture of excellence, innovation, and continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to achieve production targets and maintain quality standards.
- Proven experience in a Operations/Factory Management role within a large FMCG production facility
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to manage and motivate a large team.
- In-depth knowledge of Quality, Health and Safety, Engineering, and Continuous Improvement processes.
- Strategic mindset with the ability to drive business growth initiatives.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
If you are a dynamic and experienced professional ready to take on a key leadership role in a thriving FMCG production facility, we invite you to apply. Join a team dedicated to excellence and contribute to the strategic success of the business.
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Kate Curran at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Not ready to apply just yet? Meet with our recruiters here or get some inspiration to update your CV there .
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.